Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hey gang

I'm in a bit of a somber mood. As some may know, I have a stash of pics that I like to share. I keep some on my computer & some on-line. I had to store them on-line for a LONG time because I used an internet device called webtv & you couldn't store many pics on it. So thanks to friends, I started using on-line storage places.
Well 2 of the places that I've stored pics for over a decade disappeared recently. At 1st, I got a screen saying that the link was broken. I've gotten that off & on in the past, so I never worried about it. But when I checked this week & saw the site had been replaced with something else, my heart broke some. Over a decade of saving pics & now "POOF!" all gone. But I will move on & look to restore my collection.




Speaking of the collection....

No comments:

Post a Comment